April 2, 2013

Please forward to everyone you know!

Oklahoma: Time Is Running Out for Committees to Hear Important Bills
Your Emails & phone calls are critical!
Ask Sen. Branan, the chairman of the Senate Energy Committee, to bring up HB 1412 for a vote. HB 1412 protects private property from U.N. Agenda 21. The bill is authored by Rep. Sally Kern, longtime Eagle Forum member, and Sen. Patrick Anderson in committee. More info below.
Sen. Branan’s contact information
Email: Branan@oksenate.gov Capitol Phone: (405) 521-5543
Ask Sen. Jolley, the chairman of the Appropriations Committee, to bring up HB 1021 for a vote. HB 1021 declares the “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” and the “Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010” unconstitutional and invalid in Oklahoma.
Sen. Clark Jolley’s contact information
Email: Jolley@oksenate.gov Capitol Phone: (405) 521-5622
Ask Sen. Bingman, President Pro Tempore, to encourage the Senate Energy Committee to bring up HB 1412 and to encourage the Appropriations Committee to bring up HB 1021.
Sen. Brian Bingman contact information
Email: Bingman@oksenate.gov Capitol Phone: (405) 521-5528
More information on HB 1412:
HB 1412 will prohibit adopting of United Nations Agenda 21/Sustainable Development policies that restrict private property rights without due process in Oklahoma. The Oklahoma House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly to approve HB 1412.
HB 1412 will ensure that state and local governments are barred from working with UN-linked groups promoting taking private property for various types of projects that include: “public transit improvements, installation of renewable power applications, and methane recovery from waste management. Other initiatives could include creating more park space, developing affordable housing, or creating a green jobs workforce development program” (Step Four from ICLEI’s Five Milestones).
You can also contact your state senator and urge them to co-author HB 1412 & HB 1021 and request a hearing for HB 1412 & HB 1021.
You can find contact information for your state senator here: