A CHOICE NOT AN ECHO is a clear, concise statement of the issues of the 1964 presidential campaign, including the hidden issues within the Republican Party. It gives a fascinating inside account of Republican National Conventions since 1936. It is full of authentic details never before assembled. It answers such questions as:
- Who really picks your presidential candidates?
- How are political conventions stolen?
- Who are the secret kingmakers?
- How do “hidden persuaders” and propaganda
gimmicks influence politics?
- Will the Republicans win in 1964?