On Conservative History:
Details the history of how conservatives were able to not only embed pro-life language in the Republican platform, but make it essentially impossible to run as a Republican without being pro-life.
published May. 23, 2016.
American families are the backbone of this nation. The American family is the fundamental institution that provided the Founding Fathers with the emotional support and driving courage to face the tyrannical government that threatened their very existence. It is the essential building block of a free society with limited government. WND Books, September 23, 2014.
Updated and Expanded 50th Anniversary Issue
published Nov. 10, 2014.
On Religious Liberty:
How Obama tried to ban religious expression from every public place and deny freedom of conscious rights to religious employers. Co-author: George Neumeyr. Regnery, 2012.
On the Judiciary:
by Phyllis Schlafly
Judicial supremacists have set themselves up as a super legislature and super executive, grabbing powers that interfere with American rights of self-government. Phyllis Schlafly explains how this happened and what we can do to stop the tyranny of judges. Spence, 2004; revised 2006.
Download each chapter separately for use in study groups.
- More info about The Supremacists: The Tyranny of Judges — and How to Stop It
- ‘Flipside of Feminism’ drops avalanche on NPR, 3-23-11
- Authors challenge feminist ideals, 3-22-11
- BU Alum Assails Feminism as “Dead-End Road”, 3-08-11
- Feminism’s legacy: ‘Heartache, STDs, abortion’, 3-08-11
- 5 Ways Feminism Has Ruined America, 3-4-11
- Authors want feminism to get out of the way, 3-4-11
- The grizzly truth: identity politics and conservativism don’t mix, 3-3-11
- Book Review: ‘The Flipside of Feminism’. 2-25-11
One of the ten best-selling conservative books of all time; three million copies sold. A history of how Republican Presidential candidates are chosen. A major factor in nominating Barry Goldwater in 1964. Pere Marquette Press, 1964. 128 pages, Paperback. Because only a few copies are still in print, the price is now $10 postpaid. (Out of Print)
On Family and Feminism:
The fourteen addresses delivered at a 1990 conference on child care sponsored by Eagle Forum Education & Legal Defense Fund. 1990. 208 pages, Trade paperback, $10 postpaid.
by Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute
Contributors include Phyllis Schlafly, Ann Coulter, Star Parker, Dr. Jeane Kirkpatrick and many more outstanding women leaders.
Order this great read today!
Keep current with Phyllis Schlafly’s writings:
- The Power of the Positive Woman. A refutation of the ideology and policies of the feminist movement and their chief legislative goal, the Equal Rights Amendment. Hardback and paperback, both out of print. 1977.
- The Power of the Christian Woman. Trade paperback, out of print. Standard Publishing, 1981.
- The Gravediggers. Two million copies sold. Describes how America lost its strategic superiority under the Kennedy and Johnson Administrations and who was really risking nuclear war. Paperback, out of print. 1964.
- Strike from Space. The major exposé of America’s loss of strategic superiority under the regime of Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara. Hardback and paperback, both out of print. 1965.
- The Betrayers. A pocketbook summary of the disastrous strategic policies of Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara. Paperback, out of print. 1968.
- Kissinger on the Couch. The major analysis of the disastrous defense and foreign policies of Henry Kissinger, who continued the McNamara strategy all during the Nixon Administration. 846 pages. Hardback, out of print. Arlington House, 1975.
- Ambush at Vladivostok. How Henry Kissinger continued the same wrong- headed defense and foreign policies during the Ford Administration. Paperback, out of print. 1976.
- Allegiance. 40-pages in loose-leaf format. Briefing book on American Independence and Sovereignty. One page of talking points on Treaties, United Nations Conferences, Executive Orders, and National Security Issues. Out of print. 2000.
- Mindszenty the Man. A biography of Joseph Cardinal Mindszenty of Hungary. Trade paperback, out of print. 1972.
- Safe Not Sorry. A discussion of the national issues of 1967. Includes a chapter on Phyllis’s campaign for president of the National Federation of Republican Women. Paperback, out of print. 1967.
- Meddlesome Mandate. Editing of nine speeches delivered at a conference on family leave sponsored by Eagle Forum Education & Legal Defense Fund. 122 pages, trade paperback. 1991.