— Our Purposes —The general purpose of Court Watch is to promote justice in the courts, which are so centrally involved in America's Culture War. Reconstructionist (activist/liberal) judges have been grabbing the power to morph our U. S. Constitution into a Humanist document and then use ""their" Constitution to beat all of America into a Humanist culture. Court Watch is unswervingly committed to countering this Humanistic assault and to "Reviving the Constitution!" through the re-establishment of the Judeo-Christian worldview as the foundation our Constitution and our culture.
Court Watch pursues this general purpose through several specific objectives:
- Explaining the Culture War, with specific emphasis on the roles of the courts and the U. S. Constitution in the War;
- Providing "back-to-the-basics" knowledge of the Constitution and the courts;
- Offering an historical perspective on the courts, the Constitution, and the Culture War;
- Emphasizing the development of critical thinking skills, focusing on mastering the key constitutional/cultural arguments of both Reconstructionists and Constitutionalists (Judeo-Christian advocates), and learning how to use Constitutionalist arguments to demolish Reconstructionism/Humanism;
- Equipping Constitutionalists to use the weapons for effective Culture War combat taught in these studies and motivating Constitutionalists to engage in the War.
|Alan Sears and Virginia Armstrong, 2014|
|Teaching Evolutionism in Texas: Bad for Texas and Bad for the Nation?|
|Court Watch/Blackstone workshop in Sugarland, Texas, June 2011|